Skip to content ↓

Fierté Multi-Academy Trust

Our Family of Schools

In-year Admissions

For transfers from another school to our school, you will need to complete the In Year Transfer Form from Staffordshire County Council Website below and return this to the Glascote Academy school office by email: 

Prior to making your application, we welcome and encourage visits to the school, in order for you to meet the Head of School and class teacher and have a tour of the school building. 

Staffordshire County Council Schools Admissions Information